If you want to become a Cyber security specialist, do look at the course I review in this article. It is one of the best selling Cyber-security classes online that starts from scratch.
Nathan House, one of the top names of the industry is the instructor of this bestselling course.
The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed (View here)
The complete Cyber security course covers:
Everything you need to know about how to become a Cybersecurity specialist. Following are some of things you learn from this class:
- Advance level practical skillset to tackle all types of online threats – advanced hackers, trackers, malware
- You also learn to mitigate government spying and mass surveillance
- The up to date methods to prevent hacking and other threats
- The instructor covers operating system security, privacy, and patching on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOS and Linux
- You will master Encryption
- Understand the threat landscape – zero day vulnerabilities, exploit kits, malware, phishing, darknets, dark markets and more
Apart from the above, you will learn so many other technical things. Please visit this link to know everything!
This is one of the best selling courses on Udemy at the moment. Following are some of the stats as of today, the stats updates every moment, its best to view the course to see the real time stats.
- 112,065 enrollments at the moment
- Feedback score 4.4/5 after 19,850+ ratings
- Total length of this course is 12 hours
- Has 120 total lectures, 2 articles and 1 supplemental resource
The best part is, you get lifetime access to the course by paying one time fee. If you don’t find it serving your purpose, you have the option to go for the refund!
Another thing to mention is, the course gets updated constantly! The best part is, the new updates to this course come free of cost to you 🙂
This sure is the best selling course for anyone who wants to become a cyber security specialist. Do look at it yourself and let your friends know as well!
I look forward to bringing more resources like this in future as well. Follow me on Twitter to get the latest technology and trending updates!