Hey everyone, if you are looking to master Linux command in the best way possible then consider looking at this amazing course: Linux Mastery: Master the Linux Command Line in 11.5 Hours by Ziad Yehia.
If you are looking for better IT career opportunities, you must have the mastery of Linux, as it is everywhere. This course helps you do that through the project based approach. And, The best part is, you require no prior knowledge, you learn everything from scratch.
Here’s what this Linux course covers:
- Setting up the virtual Linux machine
- Learning Linux command line the quickest way possible
- How to operate the Linux computer from the command line
- How to use Bash Scripts and Cron Scheduling Software to automate tasks
- Learn to install and manage open source software with package managers
Everything else that you need to learn to master Linux command line is covered in the course through Five Mastery levels that you can go check here yourself.
Content of this Linux Course and Feedback
Updated in July 2020, this course has the highest rating among all the other Linux courses on Udemy for the number of reviews it has. As of September 2020, the rating of the course is 4.7/5 after 9500+ reviews.
Here’s all you get:
- 11.5 hours of on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 14 downloadable resources that will help big time
- Lifetime access to the course after one time fee
- Certificate of completion
- Captions available in, English, German, Indonesian, Thai, Spanish, Polish and Romanian
- Q&A section dedicated to the course
Over 53,110 learners have take this course as of 7th of September 2020.
Random Review: This is easily one of the best courses I have taken on Udemy. If you are new to Linux, you will be very comfortable working with the terminal at the end of this course. Great job Ziyad and team!VK
Are you already learning Linux? If you are, share your experience below in comments. And, don’t hesitate to mention the resources you are using to learn it.
And, if you have any questions, please feel free to comment or simply reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or Tweet me at @topitguy