I have been looking around for the best beginners training for Microsoft windows server 2016 for a while. After going through numerous options, I find Paul Hill’s course the best fit for all. His online training for Windows Server 2016 is one of the best selling online courses on Udemy at the moment.
Why Paul’s training is best for Microsoft Windows Server 2016 ?
There are plenty of reasons why I believe this is the best course for beginners to master windows server 2016. I am listing some of the best reasons below:
- The foremost reason is the flexibility of learning at my own pace from anywhere at anytime
- Clearly defined curriculum
- Covers everything from scratch
- Accessible for life at a very nominal fee (I can go back and forth when needed)
- Paul is a trust worthy instructor, he has a great track record on the platform
- The feedback score of this course 4.6/5 after 1200+ ratings
- The amount of subscribers in this course, currently 20,000+
Apart from the above, there are plenty of other reason why I pick this course over others. If you want you can go ahead and view all this course has to offer over here.
What else you get with this Microsoft windows Server 2016 training?
- Certificate of completion
- 33 supplemental resources
- 6 articles
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Lifetime access to the course after paying one time nominal fee
- 30 days money back guarantee
Things mentioned above totally make this course the best course for learners to learn Microsoft windows server 2016. If you know someone who may find this interesting, do share this post with them.
Here are some other courses by Paul Hill:
- Windows Server 2012 System Administration: Get an IT Job – View here
- Introduction to Windows Server 2012 & Linux for Beginners – View here
I look forward to find more great courses like this in my upcoming posts, do follow me on Twitter for the regular updates.
Read my other posts: