Are you a freelance worker? Are you working with multiple clients based in Countries like USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, China or European countries? If your answer is Yes, consider reading this article in full. I discuss Payoneer, the payment method I have been using for years to get payments from my foreign clients directly to my Indian bank account.
Before I start showing you the benefits of Payoneer, here is a quick snapshot of my accounts and the local bank account I hold in various countries using Payoneer
Why I use Payoneer over PayPal?
I have used PayPal, Moneybookers and several other payment methods in 10-12 years of my Freelance career. PayPal was always my choice until 2017. But then, Payoneer came into the scene with new developments, the ones freelancers always needed. Therefore, I switched to Payoneer in late 2017. From there on until now, its the only payment method I use for my foreign payments.
Following are the main reasons why I love Payoneer
- Lets you have a virtual local bank account in Countries like USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe, China, Japan, Mexico
- Way cheaper than PayPal to receive funds
- Very easy to integrate with Marketplaces I work with
- Clients prefer local payment methods while making the payments and Payoneer serves that purpose brilliantly
- Best exchange rates, way better than PayPal
- Great support team with very good turn around time
- My clients can now pay from their credit card or bank account via the Billing Service
Marketplaces that accept Payoneer as Payment method
I have been using Payoneer to receive my Amazon Seller Central Payments and Udemy Instructor Payments for a while. I have even received payments directly from my clients by raising a simple invoice. Payoneer works on any marketplace which lets you add a local bank account. And, as of today, Payoneer can get you a local bank account in: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, China, Mexico, Japan and Europe
Therefore, if you want to get paid from marketplaces and clients bases in the above countries, there won’t be a problem.
I just love using Payoneer, if you also want to have an account with them, just go ahead and get one by clicking over here
Alternatively, you may also want to try Remitly for receiving payments online. They are known to offer great exchange rates.