Cloud security is one of the hottest and the futuristic skills to have in your arsenal. Here’s a great opportunity for you to learn cloud security on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
This clouds security specialization is created and taught by Google cloud experts in partnership with Coursera. Learners get 7 days of free trial if they land on the specialization page following any of the links in this post. Anyone who has the basic knowledge of cloud security should consider paying attention to advanced their skills.
More about cloud security specialization
This specialization is 100% online, you can start and stop at any time. There are no prerequisites, all you need is the willingness to learn. Following are courses in this specialization:
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure – View here
- Managing Security in Google Cloud Platform – View here
- Mitigating Security Vulnerabilities on Google Cloud Platform – View here
This specialization can be completed in just one month by committing around 15 hours/week. Don’t worry if you can’t commit 15 hours/week, you can choose your own schedule and learn accordingly. You get 24×7 access to this specialization across all devices.
Here’s what you learn
- Understand the Google approach to security
- Manage administrative identities using Cloud Identity and Implement IP traffic controls using VPC firewalls and Cloud Armor
- Implement least privilege administrative access using Google Cloud Resource Manager, Cloud IAM. Remediate important types of vulnerabilities, especially public access to data and VMs
This specialization is highly recommended to cloud information security analysts, architects, engineers, Info security/cybersecurity specialists, infrastructure architects and all those who want to get into cloud security.
This is a great specialization from Google Cloud Experts, after completion you get a certificate which has a great value. Therefore, I recommend you to go for it and aim at the certificate, it will get you an edge over the other while you apply for relevant jobs.
Hope you find this post insightful and you share it with your friends.
To get more updates about technology and other stuff, follow me on Twitter @topitguy