Looking to pursue a career in Data Science or Machine Learning? Here’s a great Coursera resource for you, a Data Science professional certificate from IBM (View). The intent of IBM behind this certificate is to help learners develop skills and experience to pursue their careers in Data Science and Machine Learning.
There is a big demand of data science practitioners around the globe. Its high time that learners invest in this certification and become job ready! Everything about this certificate is 100% online, anyone from any part of the world can go for it. The schedules are flexible, you can set them up as you please.
More about IBM’s Data Science Professional Certificate
This certification from IBM in partnership with Coursera has 10 courses. Following are the highly skilled and experienced instructors who will be teaching you throughout:
- Joseph Santarcangelo, Ph.D., Data Scientist at IBM, IBM Developer Skills Network
- Alex Aklson, Ph.D., Data Scientist, IBM Developer Skills Network
- Rav Ahuja, Data Science Program Manager, IBM
- SAEED AGHABOZORGI, Ph.D., Sr. Data Scientist IBM, Developer Skills Network
- Polong Lin, Data Scientist IBM, Developer Skills Network
Courses in this Data Science certification:
Following are the 9 courses in the certificate program, each has it’s own value. Those who are beginners must go through each one of them to get a great hold of the subject! Here are the courses:
- What is Data Science? – View here
- Tools for Data Science – View here
- Data Science Methodology – View here
- Python for Data Science, AI & Development – View here
- Python for Data Science – View here
- Databases and SQL for Data Science – View here
- Data Analysis with Python – View here
- Data Visualization with Python – View here
- Machine Learning with Python – View here
- Applied Data Science Capstone – View here
The sub titles for the above courses are available in English, Arabic and German, make sure to enable them if needed. This certification has already been taken by 51,480+ students in such a short span of time.
How long does it take to complete?
The certification consists of above nine courses, if you commit 12 hours each week, it will take you about 2 months to complete it. Though, you can pick your own schedules, and finish the courses as per your schedules!
Just know, the certificate will only be issued if you complete the assignments and other required stuff. Make sure to go through all of it by going here
Other IBM Specializations on Coursera
Consider looking at these new specializations on Coursera from IBM:
- IT Fundamentals for Cybersecurity – View here
- Applied AI: Artificial Intelligence with IBM Watson – View here
- AI Foundations for Everyone – View here
If you find any of these interesting for yourself or your friends, consider enrolling, you get free access to it for several days!